For Potential Vendors

Thanks for your interest in vending at the Williamsport Growers Market.

We do not consider applications from MLM sellers or vintage retailers. We will only consider applications from vendors who produce or grow at least 80% of the products they plan to offer. The other 20% must be PA-produced products.

If this describes you, wonderful! Scroll on down to grab the application materials; please review the bylaws before you apply. If it does not, we may know of some other opportunities for you, so please email for suggestions.

Apply Online! 

Revised_WGM Bylaws with conflict resolution

Copy of WGMA new member application Form